- Stat Generation: Pathfinder Point Buy rules, 30 Points.
- Every 4 character levels the character gains +1 to two different stats, not +1 to a single stat.
- If the x1.5 strength damage from wielding a weapon in two hands results in no bonus or a negative bonus the damage is increased by 1 instead.
- Unarmored Characters gain their dexterity modifier multiplied by 1.5 when determining dexterity bonus to AC. If this results in no bonus or a negative bonus the damage is increased by 1 instead. A character must have at least one class level in a class with moderate or full Base Attack Bonus progression to gain this bonus.
- HP gained for any level after level one is static. They are as follows: d4=3 d6=4 d8=5 d10=6 d12=7. Level one continues to use the maximum dice result for HP.
- All class alignment restrictions are reduced by one step. (Barbarians may be any alignment. Paladins must be Lawful Good, Neutral Good or Lawful Neutral. Monks cannot be chaotic. Etc.)
- Resting for eight hours restores Level+Con Mod HP instead of just Level HP. It is possible for a person to be sickly enough (low enough constitution modifier) that they begin to lose HP over time. Note: A successful heal check for extended aid either doubles the HP recovery or increases it by one, which ever is higher. Some people need care to simply stay alive!
- Heal checks may be used to aid in magical healing, physically setting bones and binding open wounds while allowing the healing spell to focus entirely on what cannot be non-magically repaired. For every 15 points of success on a heal check a Cure spell heals +2 hp per spell level. The heal check takes one minute of time, this can be reduced to a full round action at a -10 penalty.
- Class levels can be ‘bought back’ at any time. Half the experience spent to gain that level is returned.
- Commoners (Those without class levels or racial hit dice) Have 4 HP, 2+int skills per level, no class skills, no weapon proficiencies, all low saves. A commoner may spend 500 experience, losing it forever, to gain a class level. All features are increased to the new class’s, skills and starting feats may be re-chosen. A commoner is -1 Level Adjustment.
- Talk to an enemy grants +15 to initiative
- Running away grants +10 to initiative
- Using a skill check grants +5 to initiative
- Anything offensive grants +0 to initiative