- Attribute Generation: Pathfinder Point Buy rules, 30 Points.
- Every even character level the character gains +1 to a single attribute. A character cannot add to the same attribute two consecutive times.
- If the x1.5 strength damage from wielding a weapon in two hands results in no bonus or a negative bonus the damage is increased by 1 instead.
- Unarmored Characters gain their dexterity modifier multiplied by 1.5 when determining dexterity bonus to AC. If this results in no bonus or a negative bonus the damage is increased by 1 instead. A character must have at least one class level in a class with moderate or full Base Attack Bonus progression to gain this bonus.
- HP gained for any level after level one is static. They are as follows: d4=3 d6=4 d8=5 d10=6 d12=7. Level one continues to use the maximum dice result for HP.
- There are no character alignments. Outsiders and Deities continue to have alignments.
- Resting for eight hours restores Level+Con Mod HP instead of just Level HP. It is possible for a person to be sickly enough (low enough constitution modifier) that they begin to lose HP over time. Note: A successful heal check for extended aid either doubles the HP recovery or increases it by one, which ever is higher. Some people need care to simply stay alive!
- Heal checks may be used to aid in magical healing, physically setting bones and binding open wounds while allowing the healing spell to focus entirely on what cannot be non-magically repaired. For every 15 points of success on a heal check a Cure spell heals +2 hp per spell level. The heal check takes one minute of time, this can be reduced to a full round action at a -10 penalty.
- Every time a character reaches a new level, they may change one previous class level.
- Commoners (Those without class levels or racial hit dice) Have 4 HP, 2+int skills per level, no class skills, no weapon proficiencies, all low saves. A commoner may spend 500 experience, losing it forever, to gain a class level. All features are increased to the new class’s, skills and starting feats may be re-chosen. A commoner is -1 Level Adjustment.